Thursday, May 3, 2012

I started this blog because my husband and I are always posting pictures of food we make on facebook and wanted to have a place to keep all those pics and recipes and be able to share with you all. Please feel free to make suggestions and post your own recipes and/or tips. Trenton knows alot about cooking and has been teaching me many things and I want to continue to learn. He can also help you if you need it. Trenton can cook just about anything whereas my specialty and love is deserts and baking.

2 comments:

  1. I love desserts too!! Try fudge brownies with reeses chips and cream cheese frosting.... Its my current favorite. And my all time fave is uncle D's big soft cake oreos. Do you have the recipe for that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love desserts?!? That's the best part of any meal. Remember, what you eat standing up doesn't count (calories)!

    ReplyDelete